Its been quite some time away from blogging, creating and basically everything to do with my site. But, I’m BACK! I’m ready to look back at those things I said I wanted to do and get you guys in the loop.
2. Learn basic French skills
Another one I really didn’t put too much effort into this. So, its now gone and I have a cousin that I can take with me when I need that skill. I’m sure that Google or Apple has created an app that will let me wiggle through a situation.
3. I will be financially responsible this year
Ah HA! Something I was able to do! Something about these adulting methods has put me in a good place and talking with great people like Kate from Balanced Cash Flow, to set up me up with the plan and passion to make things happen.
4. Visit California – Yes COMPLETED AND HAD A BLAST WHILE THERE!! Thanks Penny.
5. and the Price is right
Nope, didn’t get to this, but also not ready to cross this off the list.
6. Eat healthy-Veggies instead of chippies
I feel good in this department. I started ordering Chefs Plates and it has changed my eating habits for real! Let me know if you want a discount code for your first order!
7. New York – YES, also completed! Thank you to the host Mike for taking us with you learn all about the Rainbow Cleaning systems! A photo of the Dayna, Myself and Mike. Empire State Building. 1 am.
8. Stop caring about celebrities I don’t know
Done, I’m over it. Maybe a little read now and then, but mostly kicked the habit.
9. Read 1 book a quarter
This one is staying on the list and please send me suggestions of good authors in Love, Romance, and adventure!
10. Give back to my community – Create a program about picking up litter
Still a work in progress, but I’m on the bandwagon folks… No straws, less consumption, more community clean-up efforts.
11. Drink more Water – Goodness, another great success!
12. Start my own business – YES! Snip Snap is in full effect and coming at you with all things social media and marketing consulting!
13. Hug the Ones I love- Since everyone lives so far away, this is still a work in progress and always will be!
14. Become a skoolie- buy a short bus!!! **Insert a sigh of satisfaction. Things are happening folks, I would stay tuned.
15.Show others the best of ME!- you better believe it!